Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses, and a prepaid funeral plan is a caring, sensible and cost effective way to do so. The advantage of a funeral plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can pay now, at today’s price, and beat inflation – no matter when the service might be required.
The funeral director’s fees will be paid by Ecclesiastical Planning Services at the time of the funeral.
Our Funeral Pre-Payment plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services in association with a network of independent funeral directors throughout the U.K.
All Funeral Pre-Payments are held with Ecclesiastical Planning Services until required and fully comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000.
Advantages of this Funeral Plan
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time
- You can personalise your plan with every detail exactly as you want it
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation-proof guarantee
- Financial Security – all the funeral payments are held with Ecclesiastical Planning Services until required, held by a professional custodian trustee, monitored by independent auditors and registered with the Funeral Planning Authority
- The service will be provided by North Down Funeral Directors and Memorial Masons
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions
- You can pay the current price within three months or pay by monthly installments over a number of years.