Many people wish to provide for their funeral expenses, and a pre-paid funeral plan is a caring, sensible and cost effective way to do so. The advantage of a funeral plan over a savings account or life insurance policy is that you can fix our direct costs and make a contribution towards third party fees in advance.
Our Funeral Pre-Payment plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services in association with a network of independent funeral directors throughout the U.K.
All Funeral Pre-Payments are held in secure whole of life assurance policies which means that every penny of your pre-payment is ring-fenced until a funeral service is required.
Advantages of A Funeral Plan
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time
- You can personalise your plan with every detail exactly as you want it
- Funeral costs have risen over the years so it makes sense to make financial provision
- Financial Security – all the funeral payments are held in secure whole life assurance policies which are administered by Ecclesiastical Planning Services until required, a registered plan provider of the Funeral Planning Authority.
- The service will be provided by North Down Funeral Directors and Memorial Masons
- Anyone aged 18 or over can take out a plan. There is no upper age limit and no medical or health questions to answer
- You can pay by lump sums or manageable monthly instalments over 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 years. Additional Instalment Payment Terms and Conditions apply – please ask for details.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans – please ask for details.