As independent Funeral Directors, we will maintain the highest standards of professionalism to provide a complete funeral service tailored to the requirements of the individual.
Did you know?
Under a new government policy we can provide you with direct cremation or burial service free of charge if you are on qualifying benefits.
- Universal Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Pension Credit
- The disability or severe disability element of Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Support for Mortgage Interest
Call us on 02891 457711 for more information.
We will arrange and conduct funerals to the highest possible standards and provide support, guidance, assistance, information and advice to you at all times.
As a result of this we are proud to have made a commitment to the Fair Funeral pledge.
We promise at all times to offer families
- Prompt and personal 24 hour service from your first call until after the funeral
- Respect and compassion
- Guidance and assistance on funerals
- Realistic and fully transparent costing
- No upfront fees on funerals